Mar 2, 2007

Three More Sleeps . . . .

This is a pic of Syd and I in Hawaii, and three more sleeps (Lord willing) we'll be in Punta Cana! Wow! I'm excited, and I'm sure Syd is too, but he just doesn't show it. We plan to take lots of reading for our beach time (he even plans to bring some studying). Well, in preparation for the trip I went to see Tina this morning for my much needed haircut. Today I need to pack and get ready for Brooke's (the birthday girl) sleepover tonight. Then on Sat. night Lauryn is going to have a sleepover since we won't see the girls until they get back from Florida near the end of March. The birthday party (Curious George)is tomorrow morning. Syd got a call from an old school mate last evening (Harvey Priest). They had a long chat about old times.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Have you been to the Dominican Republic before? Let Cam and I know how you like it. We've always thought it would be a nice place to go.
Bon
PS I enjoyed the DVD as well!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip.. I got an idea for you and pat.. and marj.. I think it would be so funny if you guys entered the Amazing Race.. I think you guys would win for sure... I was just looking at the web site and it has a place to sign up for the next one.. So there you go.. Now that would be great TV.. You could call your team the Nannies.. You should do it.. Anyways.. its just an idea.. Have a safe trip.. See you when you get back...

Steph said...

Please, Ivy, don't let Dad wear a ball hat this trip. EEEK!

Ginormous head - little hat.

sigh. It's the Varner curse.