Feb 27, 2007

Brooke Goes Shopping


Pop and I took Brooke shopping in Saint John this evening to Toys 'R Us to get some ideas for her 4th birthday which is tomorrow, although her party isn't until Sat. Tomorrow is also Brooke's Grandma's birthday "Marge Giesbrecht" which we all think is very special. We got some ideas and Pop made a purchase while Brooke and I continued looking (it's a secret until Sat.). After our little shopping expedition we stopped by Tim's for hot chocolate and donuts and stopped by Great Gram's "Sarah Varner's" for a visit and a snack. We enjoyed our visit and Brooke crawled up in Gram's lap and asked her if she had "Kid's Channels" on her TV. We couldn't find any, although she does have quite a selection. We caught part of American Idol when we got home. It's just not very exciting yet, it was the guys tonight and I think I prefer the girls this year. Syd headed upstairs to watch Man Tracker, which is more to his liking. Well, I still have quite a few things on my to do list before we go on vacation (one being a pedicure) which I may do now before retiring for the night. One of our traditions before Brooke and Lauryn's birthday parties has been that they have a sleepover with Nan the night before the party, while the sibling helps the parents with all the party preparations for the birthday girl. This sleepover includes a manicure and pedicure for the birthday girl, so I need to fit mine in before Friday night. I've included a pic of Brooke's manicure last year and a pic of Brooke with her friend Caitlin at her 3rd birthday party.  

Posted by Picasa

No comments: